There are three mobile operators and a total of seven mobile phone networks in Serbia.
Prepaid SIM cards for all mobile networks are available at many points of sale.
There are many prepaid mobile phone topup options:
- Electronic topup – via terminals at authorised distributers
- Topup cards – available from kiosks
- By debit or credit card (DinaCard, Visa, MasterCard, Diners)
- Online topup – via the operator’s website
- SMS topup – by sending an SMS from another telephone
- Over the counter and from ATMs in post offices and banks
- At mobile operator retail outlets