Besides Telekom Srbija, other telecommunications companies (Internet and cable providers) have also started providing fixed-line telephone services in Serbia.TELEKOM SRBIJA Takovska 2, 11000 Belgrade, tel: +381 (0)11 3032-030 www.telekom.rs Customer centre: 9813 (08:00-19:00 Mon to Fri, 8 am-2 pm) Call centre: 0800-100-800 (08.00-18.00) Directory enquiries: www.988info.rs
Telephone services (24 hours):
- reporting faults on the line: 977
- directory enquiries: 988
- wake-up call: 9811
- miscellaneous information: 9812
- The international dialling code for Serbia is 381.
- The area code for Belgrade is 011 for calls made within Serbia.
- To call Belgrade from abroad, you must dial the appropriate international code, e.g. 00, followed by the dialling code for Serbia 381 and then the area code for the city (without the leading 0) 11.
- To call abroad from Serbia, you need to first dial the international code 00, followed by the dialling code of the country, the area code of the town (without the leading 0) and then finally the subscriber’s number.
Information on national and international dialling codes can be obtained by calling 9812.
Halo cards (Halo kartice) are used to make calls from public telephone boxes. The price, which also represents the amount of credit available for making calls, is printed on the card.
HaloPlus is a prepaid international telephone call card which allows users to make international calls to fixed-line telephones for significantly discounted prices at any time of the day. International calls with the HaloPlus card can be made from any fixed-line telephone by following the instructions on the back. There are three kinds of HaloPlus card, depending on the location called:
for the countries of the former Yugoslavia: Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Macedonia and Slovenia
- for European countries: Austria, France, Germany, Great Britain, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Sweden and Switzerland.
- for the rest of the world: Australia, Canada and the United States of America
The InoCall service allows residential subscribers to make international fixed-line and mobile phone calls at favourable prices. These subscribers need to buy InoCall vouchers or cards and can then make international calls from a mobile phone, a fixed-line telephone with tone dialling or from a public telephone.
Telephone cards can be bought in all Telekom Srbija branches, over the counter in post offices, from kiosks and at other retail outlets.